Update JB iPhone with Prometheus and saved blobs to then JB new firmware
It's been a while since I last jailbroke my iPhone, it's still on iOS 8.4.
I missed the iOS 9 jailbreak but want to upgrade to iOS 10.3.2 which I've saved the blobs for with TSS Saver.
So basically I would like to know if I can upgrade my old iOS 8.4 to iOS 10.3.2 using Prometheus with the saved blobs and then jailbreak using one of the current jailbreak options.
From what I've been reading around various places is that there are 5 options to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 but all of them are semi-tether (please correct me if I'm wrong and will also refer to this a bit further down)
1. Anzhuang app installer (via zJailbreak)(which I've also read works for iOS 11.2.2)
2. C0F3 jailbreak (not sure about this one)
3. Houdini semi jailbreak (unsure about this one too)
4. g0blin jailbreak (thinking about this one primarily)
5. H3lix jailbreak (think this is for 32 bit devices though)
It is a shame they're all semi-tether jailbreaks but that could be liveable with because of a tweak called extender: Reloaded which I am lead to believe will extend the app that jailbreaks your device once it's put on there with cydia impactor.
If anyone can give me some advice regarding these new jailbreaks it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.