BSoDs with no definable source
Hello everyone. For the past week or so, I seem to be having problems with my computer shutting off suddenly. In an attempt to fix the issue, I've done an extensive internal cleaning of my PC (including my CPU + fans) and a full system reset (not hard drive wipe) in the chance it was caused by corrupt driver or something.
The problem persists. I thought it may have been caused by playing videos but it seems to happen at any given time. I have absolutely no idea how to troubleshoot this kind of thing, and I'm probably not being very helpful. But if anyone can take a look at my crash report I'd appreciate it.
· OS - Windows 10 Home
· x64 bit
· Windows 7, before the free update
· OEM version
· System is approximately 4 years old
· OS was pre-installed on day of purchase. Upgraded to Win10 during the time they were rolling out free upgrades.
· Haven't reinstalled it.
· CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 Quad-Core Processor.
· Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450
· MotherBoard: GA-78LMT-USB3
· Power Supply: I have no idea, sorry. The label is light-bleached and faded.
· System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology, Co., LTD.
· Exact model number: Faded label, sorry ...
Laptop or Desktop: Desktop.