Samsung - S3 stuck in safe mode
S3 stuck in safe mode
My galaxy s3 has been stuck in safe mode for two days now which is frustrating as only the stock apps can be used. I have tried different solutions, which I list below.
How it happened.
I was initially on 4.1.1 and when I woke up I saw a notification to upgrade to 4.1.2, after that it did its thing and rebooted into safe mode.
1. Reboot - didnt work
2. take out battery for few minutes and reboot - didnt work
3. boot into stock recovery to try to factory reset phone, Volume button not working so cant select other option apart from reboot. - didnt work
4. Download stock rom from samfirmware and flash using odin - didnt work
5. Flash CWM using odin, didnt factory reset and flashed custom rom (omega). It boots into safe mode as well
6. Downloaded stock ics firmware, flashed using odin . it boots but stuck on samsung logo.
I dont know what else to do. Although am thinking downgrade the bootloader to one meant for ICS the try to flash to ICS stock rom again, would try this later in the day.
p.s Ignore more signature I own a galaxy s3 as well.