Google - Stream Videos with Google Drive
1. Open Google Drive
2. Long press on the desired video file
3. From the popup, select "Send Link"
4. Choose either "Copy to Clipboard" or "Share to Clipboard."
5. Open any browser that SUPPORTS FLASH.
6. In the address bar, long press and select "Paste" or "Paste and Go" (just copy the URL into your browsers address bar).
7. Hit go.
8. Enjoy watching your videos streaming to your phone in your browser.
9. Watch fullscreen by double tapping on the video as it plays.
Note: you MUST have a flash enabled browser. I use Boat Browser on Jellybean 4.1.2
This was written because I did some searching and could not find anything else that showed how to stream video FROM Google Drive TO your Android device. I hope this helps, if it does, just click Thanks!