HTC - Windows 8 / HTC Sync problems
Hello @ all,
I installed Windows 8 Pro and am now trying to sync my phone with HTC Sync. I currently use Android Revolution HD 6.8.0. With Windows 7 I had no problems.
What I did:
- install Full HTC Sync
- then I had no connection to my phone, I read in other threads that I have to manually install the Win7 drivers. Then Windows recognized my phone.
- Start Sync
- confugured Sync to sync my contacts and calendar
- then it started to sync and seems to stop after more than 5 minutes syncinc
- I aborted the sync and restarted HTC Sync
- I saw, that my contacts were synced, calendar too
- When I now try to sync once more it starts to sync but after some seconds HTC Sync crashes without any message...
Does someone know where the problem is?