Samsung - Android 'Debug enabled device' is not showing up on Eclipse
Android 'Debug enabled device' is not showing up on Eclipse
I have gone through a lot of threads before posting this here. I am facing an issue with Android device debugging - the device isn't getting listed on Devices tab in Eclipse IDE. (Please refer to screenshots) (To get 'Devices' tab 'Windows -> Show view -> Devices'). So while starting to debug there is no way to choose a device as device listing shows blank. The strange thing is that it used to work fine before and under windows explorer I can browse the files.
I am using Windows Vista Home premium, 32-bit OS
What all I have tried:
1. USB debugging is enabled in phone under 'Settings-> Developer options'
2. Disabled and enabled USB debugging
3. Restarted the phone
1. Under 'Debug configurations->Target(tab)', 'Always prompt to pick device' is selected. It prompts but doesn't show any device on the device list!
2. Tried resting ADB under Devices tab. (To get 'Devices' tab 'Windows -> Show view -> Devices'
3. Reinstalled latest Android SDK along with ADB
4. Installed Eclipse Juno
In windows CMD under /platform-tools/ directory where the Android SDK Tools is installed, ran the following commands without getting any positive outcome:
Shut down Eclipse, unplugged the device and tried running:
Plugged it back in and ran
Mobile device details:
Model = Galaxy S2 GT-i9100
Rooted = yes
OS Ver. = 4.0.3
Kernel ver. = 3.0.15
Other details can be found in the attached screenshot.
Eclipse version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149
Any help will be appreciated,