Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
Here an one-click application to install Superuser and su binary on phone who embed Exynos4 and maybe some omap processors (I've only tested on Archos 101 Gen8).
Feedbacks on compatibility for omap devices will be greatly appreciated in order to update the compatibility list
If you don't have a device with Exynos or Omap processor, don't download this app it will be useless.
Superuser and su binary include in application work from android 2 to 4.
!! Important !!
Success with this application void warranty on your device
Version 1.1: Frodo exploit added
Version 1.0: Initial release
Compatibility for Exynos devices :
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
Compatibility for Omap devices :
- Archos 101 Gen8
Possible case once application is launched
- A popup saying "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot", in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one and you will see one of the above messages
Possible case once exploit is launched
- "Success ... Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device"
- "Failed ... Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed"
- "Half-Success :-/ ... system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root", happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- "Failed ... Try another exploit if available"