Samsung - JELLYNDONESIA ROM v4.2.1 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
[ROM] JELLYNDONESIA ROM v4.2.1 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
For users who force the young galaxy jellybean want to be able to wear Jelindonesia Rom 4.2.1, the condition shall have been at the root, the following steps:
Download the file:
Now you go first to Menu - Settings - Applications - Development - USB debugging unchecked
After all the preparations in the finished, now we get into how the installation / Update / Upgrade Jelly bean 4.2.1
Note: If you are a PC / Computer, Disconnect the USB cable / Rider Card and Do not close this document, but if by phone please note the article below because the phone is turned off. (In order not to forget the sob )
- Turn off the phone
- Turn back by simultaneously pressing the power button on / off, volume up button and the Home button to go to recovery mode
Note: In the Recovery mode you can only use the Power button on / off as Back, Volume up / down as the Scroll up or down and HOME button as OK or Select.
- Select aplly update from SDcard
- Select the CWM-Ucupbudug.Zip then you will go into CWM Recovery mode
- Select WIPE Data / Cache then select Yes - Delete All
- Select WIPE Cache Partition and then select Yes - Wipe cache
- Select Install Zip from SDCard
- Search using the scroll / button Volume Up / down script called JELINDONESIA.Zip, see? Click OK / Select and wait until the installation process is complete.
- After the install is complete, go back and select Rebooting, then your cell phone will do 2x the Reboot, Reboot process about 5 minute, wait till you Live Mobile Auto.
- Done and enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Jelly bean Android OS 4.2.1
Not understand how? see the video from this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgud6HwpFQE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgud6HwpFQE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
2. How to Update ROM
- Sign in recovery mode, do as above
- Select update from Sdcard then select Jelindonesia.updater.zip and select Install
- Finish and reboot.
3. Overclock CPU 832 MHz to 1.2 GHz
How read on:
4. Return to Stock rom 2.3.6 Gyngerbread
The trick without using ODIN / PC enough through Recovery