Alcatel - How To Root Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020T
How To Root Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020T
Couldn't find any threads of a successful root method for this device so I figured I'd try a few and found one that works flawlessly.
1. Search Google for "[APP][ROOT] Android 4.1.2 Rooting Universal Method" and click on the first result (this is my first thread so I can't post links, sorry for the inconvenience).
Follow this rooting method and verify root access with Root Checker once finished.
2. Next, go to the PlayStore and download the SuperUser and Titanium Backup apps.
3. Open the new SuperUser app (you'll notice that the installed SuperUser app isn't in English). Click "Allow" on the pop-up, then proceed to update the binary (this switches the link from the Asian SuperUser app to The English one)
4. Then, go into Titanium Backup and delete the previously installed SuperUser app (1.-something, it's picture of a shield).
5. Now you have a rooted Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020T. Enjoy!!!