Alcatel One Touch 997D vs Galaxy S duos
I like to have some of you guy's opinion bout wich phone to buy. I do this work where i constantly need 2 phone's, and have a high need of fast GPS connection.
At the moment i'm using 2phones, one is an old school nokia for my work, the other one is my main phone, Galaxy S i9000.
I fixed the i9000 with a hardwaremod so i have superfast gpslock (bad connection back cover)
So now you know what my priority's are, i like to know what Cellphone you guys choose of the two:
Galaxy S duos (Price in my cellphone shop 300euros)
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor
- resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (4.0inch) 230ppi
- ics pre installed, upgradable to Jellybean
- 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM
- Camera 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels with flash
- 1500 mAh accu
--> easy rooting, i know samsungs interface and love the fastness of the gps.
Alcatel 997D: (price in me cellphoneshop 220euros)
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A9 CPU
- resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (4.3inch) 217ppi
- ICS installed
- 4 GB storage, 1GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP 3264 x 2448 pixels with flash
- 1800 mAh accu
--> no root know yet cuz this is a brand new phone, dunno bout gps speed etc.
My max is 300euros for this phone, so i would like to have some opinions from other people, cuz i'm a bit of a samsung fan
i love to play with my phone, so rooting is prefered, but i dunno if the dualcore rapes the samsungs single core