Motorola - Motorola Motoluxe XT615 Jelly Bean theme & CWM 126.96.36.199
Motorola Motoluxe XT615 Jelly Bean theme + CWM 188.8.131.52 by enox
Here is my complete Jelly Bean theme for Motorola Motoluxe XT615 + new temp. recovery CWM 184.108.40.206
1. This theme only works with firmware IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf it´s the newest and fastes firmware for Motoluxe XT615.if you have this firmware already installed you can jump to the next step...
if you don´t have it you need to flash it before you can flash my Jelly Bean theme.
here is the download link for Firmware: IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf
you have to flash it with RSD lite: RSD lite 5.7
2. make a backup of your device before flashing theme:
Temp Clockworkmod Recovery 220.127.116.11
1. download Temp CWM 18.104.22.168 by enox & unzip the archive.
2. connect your device with computer with USB-cable and make sure that USB-Debugging is "enabled" !
3. now execute script by double click on the "start_recovery.bat" after the script instruction-window has opend press any key to continue...
4. your device should reboot now into cwm 22.214.171.124
NOTE: Everytime you want to use this type of recovery, you have to reexecute the script etc...
CWM 126.96.36.199 :
- Language: english
- Softkeys supported
- root isn´t required !
- after a long time of testing, we can say it´s to 99% functional,
but when you try to restore a nandroid you may get a error like "MD5 mismatch", then type the following into command prompt:
# cd /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/JJJJ-MM-DD.XX.XX.XX
# rm nandroid.md5
# md5sum *img > nandroid.md5
new install instructions:
1. before you flash this theme make sure you have " no widgets " on your home screen and set a new background image "Wallpaper" that is saved on SDcard (because after flashing the jelly bean theme the launcher no longer has access to the stocked background images "Wallpapers")
2. now download the enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3.zip& the Motoluxe-framework-patcher.zip and copy both to your sdcard
--> new version[26.10.2012]: enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3.zip
--> Motoluxe-framework-patcher[26.10.2012]: Motoluxe-framework-patcher.zip
3. start recovery and flash the enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3.zip you have copied to your sdcard
3.1 now flash the Motoluxe-framework-patcher.zip you have copied to your sdcard
3.2 now clear cache & reboot your Motoluxe
4. after reboot the hololauncher should start up. now remove all widgets from homescreen and set a Wallpaper again....
5. now start recovery and flash only the enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3.zip again......
6. after flashing.....just reboot your device and wait ..... this boot take a while " 2-4 minutes "
19.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1
20.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.1
-fixed unlocker bug
-added optimized stocked launcher
-remove bug from updater-script
23.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.2
-new framework-res.apk "hope this fix bootloops etc"
-removed launcher from last build...
25.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.2
-install instructions "updated"
-second edit: complete updated install instructions " now it should on every firmware "
26.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3
-added new framework
-new install instructions-