ClockworkMod Recovery For Spice Mi310 / CSL Mi320 / Cellon C8093 / iMobile i692
I've successfully ported the ClockworkMod to Spice Mi310!
Now those people who want to install tweaks and stuff but were scared of bricking their phone can now rejoice
Please read the all instructions below if you don't want to brick your phone :P
There are two versions attached to this post, one is the development version 18.104.22.168 and the other 22.214.171.124 is the stable version, I recommend you download the stable version
Download the stable version here.
Note: It is recommended that you backup your current recovery partition, if in case something goes wrong. To do this, in adb shell or in a terminal on the phone issue the command
dd if=/dev/mtd/mtd6 of=/sdcard/recovery.img.old bs=4096
Instructions For Flashing
1. Download the zip file (duh :P)
2. Extract the zip and put flash_image to /system/bin using RootExplorer or ADB, set permissions to execute (755 or 777 if you don't know what 755 is :P)
3. Extract the zip and put recovery.img to the root of your SDCard (/sdcard)
4. Open up a terminal or use adb shell, and type
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
5. Reboot your phone
1. Download the fastboot binary for Windows or for Linux. Google is your friend here, but if you want I can upload the fastboot for linux binary (I don't use Windows :P).
2. Enter fastboot mode using the following key combination: Trackpad + Camera + Power
3. Use this command to flash:
# For Windows
fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery.img
# For Linux
sudo fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery.img
How to Enter Into Recovery
Use the key combination: Trackpad + Volume Up + Power
Please press the thanks button if you like my work!