HTC - HT Desire HD stuck with HTC logo
HT Desire HD stuck with HTC logo (and CWM)
First of all, I can imagine that this problem has already been encountered a million times, but I tried searching the forum and didn't see the exact same problem as mine with the same setup. I'm happy to read more if someone points me to another thread with the solution.
Long story short, I tried flashing JellyTime_42 on this phone and even though everything seemed to work well, it's not booting and I'm stuck with the HTC logo.
- unlocked the bootloader with HTC dev
- flashed CWM recovery 220.127.116.11-ace
- uploaded cm-JellyTime_42 and gapps.
- wiped data, cache and dalvik cache using CWM
- installed JellyTime
- rebooted... and that's where I am now.
Some info about the phone itself. It's an Desire HD on ATT. cid: CWS__001
*** UNLOCKED ***
ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
As I said, I can fastboot, and although I'm not sure how to push other stuff to the phone, that part seems functional.
Thanks a lot for your help!!