Open multiple websites in one click in Windows 8
here is a simple guide from my side describing a simple fun trick that allows you to open multiple websites in a single click on Windows.
I have tried this trick on Windows 8 Pro 64-bit and it works great for me.
1. First of all, create a notepad file on the desktop.
2. Now, open it and paste the code as follow:
Here, instead of the websites I've mentioned, you can use any websites that you'd like to use and open up, but make sure that it is written in the same format as in the code above.
3. Now save the file and change the extension to '.bat' !
Note - If you can't change the extensions, open up windows explorer, click on 'View' and check the checkbox that says 'File name extensions'. Or in some cases, you may need to go to folder options and select appropriate options(Most probably with the same name saying 'File name extensions' !
4. Now change the name of the bat file as you desire, in my case it's 'websites.bat' !
5. Now run the 'Websites.bat' file and the websites that you've mentioned will open up in your default browser.
PS - HATERS gonna HATE