how to fix wifi error after flashing new rom/kernel
Do you have wifi problems (wiffi error/fault) after installing a new rom and/ or kernel?
Here is how to fix it!
1) flash the new rom/kernel (with clockwork, 4ext, or any other favorite flash program)
2) Start up Flash Image GUI (you can find it on google play)
3) Select kernel image, clear dalvik and clear cache
4) click on browse and select your rom/kernel file which includes the kernel which you want to flash.
5) click on flash image and confirm.
6) click on standard reboot
After the reboot wifi should be working!
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com