So what would happen to the average iPhone user who upgraded to the Galaxy S8/+
So I have a hypothesis on what would happen to the average iPhone user who would upgrade to Samsung's latest smartphone, the S8, or S8+.
1. Instant love affair: With It's lack of bezels and curved edges it would be love at first sight. An infatuation of all the features and technology.
2. Amazement with the over-saturated laminated AMOLED screen. The colors and brightness would bring the user to awe and excitement.
3. The wireless charging and waterproofing is so damn cool. Everyone would be idolizing your phone with jealousy.
Here's where things go south...
4. It's been a while and I haven't received any updates. Google just released their newest OS update and Samsung said 2 months ago it's coming soon. But when?
5. I miss hand-off and the Apple ecosystem. The ecosystem is so completely different from my MacBook and iPad. There's no consistency and compatibility with my other devices. None of my Apple app and music purchases work with Android.
6. Samsung just released another flagship phone and I still haven't received the newest OS. There's been a few zero days and I'm kinda worried, but some users on the Android forums says it's coming in the next 6 months...
7. Time to sell my S8, but the re-sale value is so low and no one wants to buy it. If only I had an iPhone I could get probably double.
Haha, a little biased, but I tried my best. This was just a humor post, g'night all...
Read responses in forums.macrumors.com