Help! Atrix 4g Shuts Off Randomly :(
I recently received a refurbished Atrix 4g as a warranty exchange and everything was working fine for a while. Then I decided to unlock the BL and try a few of the ROMs out there. No issues with the flashing part, but now I get random shut downs maybe 10-15 times a day. I have tried multiple thing without success so far so if you have any idea what could help please let me know how to do it.. How can I adjust the CPU/voltage settings on the phone (might work..?)
The phone does not shut down/restart while I am charging or it is in use. Seems to be only in sleep/idle mode
Types of shut downs:
1. Phone shuts off and I have to pull the battery so that it will turn on (green light blinks every few seconds while it is off even without notifications).
2. Phone shuts off and I can get it to turn on by pressing the power button (same light situation as above).
3. Phone shuts off but immediately turns back on and boots up fine.
4. Phone shuts off but immediately turns back on but rather than booting up shows the red text error "Unreachable bootloader error 0x00000004" (green light lit dimly). Will restart fine once I pull battery and reboot.
What I have tried so far:
1. Flashing different ROMs with different kernels.
2. Replaced battery.
3. Read a million posts on issues somewhat similar.
Thanks for any help!
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com