iPhone 5 touchscreen won't respond until lock button is pressed.
Got a wierd problem. I replaced a cracked display in my wife's iPhone 5 and now the touchscreen is having issues. It happens like this:
1. Hit the home button, lock/unlock button or a call comes in
2. touchscreen doesn't respond
3. hit the lock/unlock button to lock the phone
4. hit home button or lock/unlock again
5. touchscreen works perfectly now
Happens every single time. With or without case. I was wondering if it might be a grounding issue, but not sure how to fix it. What's the deal?
Read responses in forums.macrumors.com