LG KDZ Crawler
LG KDZ Crawler [UPDATE]
sorry for my english, i´m a kraut
some people will remember my snooper i published in the ICS/JB-Thread.
I wrote a php-script the crawls the lg-servers for firmware. short introducing for a long time work
you can test it in action at: Beta
what my script can do for you:
- search for fw´s for your LG-model (LGP920, LGP880, LGP920H, LGP925, LGP970, LGSU760 for now)
- search for specific version (froyo, gb & ics, ics only)
- search for final and beta firmwares, custom-folder needed for beta (useless until no folders a know so far)
- search for VxxA-VxxN & VxxA-VxxP (VxxN is quicker)
- write every found file to a txt-file
- zip&mail the txt-files
- upload the txt-files to a ftp
- write the results to mysql
- list the results from mysql
- download the kdz when a V29x is found
a readme and an english-version will follow.
note: the script runs "for me" in my own home-server/xamp. if somebody finds the reason for non-working on hosted-server, pleas let me know.
screenshots in attachment
requires a php5-environment, unrar the content to a folder with 777 permissions
example added, rename config.example.php to config.php
NEW SERVER !
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com