MMS stuck on "Downloading" fix.
I thought I would share this since the problem is widespread. You might want to inform other Sprint users on other devices.
If you get texted a picture and the picture never comes this is what you can do.
1. Open "Settings" in the messaging app.
2. Turn off "Auto Retrieve".
3. Select the message that has the pic that won't come through.
4. Click "Download". Wait for a second while it downloads the picture.
5. Now turn back on "Auto Retrieve".
Hopefully Sprint will get this issue fixed.
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com