Official Sony JB 6.2.B.0.211 ROM Pre-Rooted CWM
---[ RELEASED! ]---
[ info ]
so friends after numerous leaks here is the official Sony JB ROM firmware 6.2.B.0.211 for the Xperia S (LT26i)... this will also work on the Xperia SL (LT26ii)...
THIS ROM PACKAGE INCLUDES SIGNED STOCK KERNEL!
This can be flashed using ANY recovery!!! on BOTH LOCKED AND UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER supported!!!
here is the build.prop of this ROM: [ screenshots
[ WARNING ]
PLEASE DO NOT CROSSFLASH THIS ROM... this is ment only for LT26i/LT26ii (Xperia S/SL)... please do not flash it on LT26w/LT28/etc....
[ features ]
- Easy to flash update.zip via recovery
- Prerooted (SuperSU v1.30) and busybox (1.20.2) installed
- working STOCK KERNEL
[ requirements ]
- BOTH LOCKED & UNLOCKED bootloader!
- previously on stock .45/.50/.55 ICS ROM or roms based on that [since baseband of the official JB ROM is same as ICS ] OR .200 JB FW
- supplied ROM
- any existing recovery!
[ how to install ]
- download the ROM and save it on SDCARD
- reboot device into recovery
- make sure that the /system partition is unmounted, i have noticed that in some kernels the /system partition remains mounted
- flash the ROMs update.zip (this will take some time)
- thats it now reboot device!!
- at first boot device will reboot once after bootanimation thats expected
- next boot will take a long time!!!
- it might happen that in after some reboots u get a "flashing firmware screen" thats ok.. let it complete... DO NOT DISTURB WHILE THAT PROCESS IS GOING ON!!!
- after a few reboots the ROM should stabilize!
[ want a more powerful kernel with recovery? ]
For now this is only for unlocked bootloaders: [ want stock kernel with recovery?
For unlocked bootloaders: this kernel
NOTE PLEASE USE CWM 126.96.36.199 TO FLASH THIS ROM
For LOCKED bootloaders: this recovery package
[ donations ]
if u feel that this work has helped u OR u think that the work i put into making this is worthy of donations, then click on the following link for buying me some coffee/beer/etc
[ download link ]
kindly DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES!!!
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com