USB 3.0 problem with Fujitsu T902/T732 in Windows 8.1
I have plugged in an USB 3.0 external hard disk and is not being seen by Windows 8.1.
I tried several workarounds being said over the internet but still is not working.
I have tried the following without any success:
- Disabling fast startup
- Disabling Intel Rapid Start technology
- Disabling auto power off of the USB 3.0 port
- Running Windows Troubleshoot
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the USB 3.0 driver straight from the device manager section
- Disabling and renabling the USB 3.0 controller support in BIOS
- Trying to find and mount the disk by the Windows Partition Manager and with Paragon Disk Manager
Nothing made it work, I have ran out of ideas of what else to try.
The port nor the external hard disk are broken as the port works well if an USB 2.0 device is connected even this same external hard disk connected to the same USB 3.0 port but using a 2.0 cable works well on the port. Not much sense of a having bought an USB 3.0 device and use it at USB 2.0 speeds.
Anybody has/had issues with the USB 3.0 controller and found a solution to share with me/us?
Read responses in forum.tabletpcreview.com