Windows 8 / HTC Sync problems
Hello @ all,
I installed Windows 8 Pro and am now trying to sync my phone with HTC Sync. I currently use Android Revolution HD 6.8.0. With Windows 7 I had no problems.
What I did:
- install Full HTC Sync
- then I had no connection to my phone, I read in other threads that I have to manually install the Win7 drivers. Then Windows recognized my phone.
- Start Sync
- confugured Sync to sync my contacts and calendar
- then it started to sync and seems to stop after more than 5 minutes syncinc
- I aborted the sync and restarted HTC Sync
- I saw, that my contacts were synced, calendar too
- When I now try to sync once more it starts to sync but after some seconds HTC Sync crashes without any message...
Does someone know where the problem is?
Read responses in forum.xda-developers.com